Nevada State Compliance
Stores must place the marijuana in a child-resistant exit package (that’s where we come in!)
Since Re:stash jars are opaque, child resistant and closeable, they can serve as an exit package for:
flower, edibles, concentrates, extracts, seeds and tropicals.
Packaging must protect the herb from contamination and not give off toxic chemicals.
Re:stash is the dispensary growler
Only packaging that is re-sealable and child-resistant every time may be reused.
No excuse for single use, re:up with Re:stash!
Labeling text must be:
- Printed in at least 10-point font & may not be in italics
- Each label must be at least 2 3/4" high by 4" wide.
- Clearly written or printed in English
Labels must include:
- The business name & registration certificate number, lot number, dates of harvest, final testing, and packaging, concentration of THC and CBD, If perishable- expiration date and quantity of marijuana.
- Warning: “This product may have intoxicating effects and may be habit forming.”
- Statement: “This product may be unlawful outside of the State of Nevada.”
Read more about the specific label requirements here.
Cannabis must be sold in opaque child-resistant packages.