Alaska State Compliance
Stores must place the marijuana in a child-resistant exit package (that’s where we come in!)
Since Re:stash jars are opaque, child resistant and closeable, they can serve as an exit package for:
flower, edibles, concentrates, extracts, seeds and tropicals
Re:stash is the dispensary growler
Only packaging that is re-sealable and child-resistant every time may be reused.
No excuse for single use, re:up with Re:stash!
Required on each package:
- Store name (or logo), license #
- The amount of total THC
- These statements:
- Marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming and addictive
- Marijuana impairs concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under its influence
- There are health risks associated with consumption of marijuana
- For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Keep out of the reach of children
- Marijuana should not be used by women who are pregnant or breast feeding
Cannabis must be sold in opaque child-resistant packages.